Síganme los locos †

Che hey there delilah cuando la toque va a estar re quemada :D

Hey there Delilah What's it like
in new York city I'm a thousand
miles away but girl tonight you
look so pretty Yes you do Time
square can't shine as bright as
you I swear it's true  Hey there
Delilah Don't you worry about
the distance I'm right there if y
ou get lonely Give this song
another listen Close your eyes
Listen to my voice it's my
disguise I'm by your side
Oh it's what you do to me Oh
it's what you do to me Oh it's
what you do to me Oh it's what
you do to me What you do to
me  Hey there Delilah I know
times are getting hard But just
believe me girl Someday I'll pay
the bills with this guitar We'll
have it good We'll have the life
we knew we would My word is
good  Hey there Delilah I've got
so much left to say If every
simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all Even more in love
with me you'd fall We'd have
it all  
A thousand miles seems pretty
far But they've got planes and
trains and cars I'd walk to you
if I had no other way Our friends
would all make fun of us and
we'll just laugh along because
we know That none of them ha
ve felt this way Delilah I can
promise you That by the time
we get through The world will
never ever be the same And
you're to blame  Hey there
Delilah You be good and don't
you miss me Two more years
and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I
do You know it's all because of
you We can do whatever we
want to Hey there Delilah here's
to you This ones for you 




Se que los tiempos se estan poniendo dificiles
pero solo creeme niña, chica (como le quieran decir)
algun dia pagare las cuentas con esta guitarra
estaremos bien
tendremos la vida que supimos que tendriamos
mi trabajo es bueno



Si aun mas de mi te enamoraras




Que hermosa letra che
okey, me hiceron mierda. algun dia me va a llegar el momento en que me canten una canci
on no? parece que todavia no es el momento y bue abra que esperar

Lastima que cuando la toque ya va a estar quemada che...



Deberia putear a alguien? nah no quiero putear a nadie menos a personas que quiero, en todo caso me puteo yo :D
Igual como siempre esto es una boludes, por suerte. Pasa que yo soy muy dramatica viste? si le estoy hablando a un fucking blog, estoy bien pero bueno mejor no hablarlo. Ademas no voy a recibir nada y mas tarde "PERO ES VIEJO" okas :D
y bueno nada em
...



oh it's what you do to me oh

No hay comentarios: