Síganme los locos †

~Love story

i'll just pretend to hug you until you get there Rome take me somewhere we can be alone i'll be waiting all theres left to do is run, you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess, is a love story, baby just say yes. Rome save me, try to tell me how it is. This love is difficult, but its real. Dont be afraid we'll make it out of this mess, its a love story baby just say yes. I was tired to waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around my faith in you is fading, when i met you on the outskirts of town, and i say.
Rome save me i've been feeling so alone i keep waiting for you but you never come, is this in my head, i dont know what to thing. He fell to the ground, and pulled out a ring.
Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone i love you and thats all you know, i talked to you dad,you'll pick out a white dress its a love story baby just say yes.
We were both yung when i first saw you.

No hay comentarios: