Síganme los locos †

I love you 'till the end ! ♥




I just want to see you when your all alone. I just want to catch you if i can. I just want to be there when the morning light explodes on your face it radiates. I can't escape, i love you till the end. I just want to tell you nothing, you don't want to hear. All I want is for you to say. Why don't you just take me where i've never been before. I know you want to hear me, catch my breath. I love you till the end, i love you till the end. I just want to be there when were caught in the rain. I just want to see you laugh not cry. I just want to feel you
when the night puts on it's cloak. I'm lost for words don't tell me, cause all i can say, i love you till the end, i love you till the end. All i can say, i love you til the end. Cause all i can say, i love you till the end.

No hay comentarios: